Daily Hair Routine | Soft Waves!
Here she is! My daily hair routine (skip to steps 4-6 for no wash days haha):
1. Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo - This has been my favorite shampoo for a long time. I’ll try new things every now and then but I always come back to this one. It cleans my hair really well without stripping it, and it’s sulfate free so it’s safe on color. It also smells AMAZING. It’s definitely salon quality but it’s only $8 from Target.
2. Redken All Soft Heavy Cream - I’m obsessed with this conditioner. It’s technically a deep conditioner but I use it every time I wash my hair. I run in through from middle to ends (I don’t put it towards the top of my hair at all and I really concentrate on my ends). I typically only use a dime size amount because a little goes a long way with this stuff!
3. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil - This is a bit of a splurge but it’s SO worth it. Seriously, if I could only have one hair product, this would be it. It does it all. This oil conditions, detangles and protects from heat damage. I just towel dry my hair after the shower, spray this in and I’m good to go.
4. OGX Argan Oil - I always use this after I comb out my damp hair. This is another one that I just put from middle to ends with a concentration on the ends. It makes my ends so much softer and shinier. You can get it for $9 from Target.
5. Kristin Ess Working Texture Spray - If you curl your hair this might be your new fave. I spray this on dry hair right before I curl it and then I spray it again once it’s curled. Spraying it before curling it helps give it some grit to keep the curl and then spraying it after gives it volume and holds it in place. This is another affordable buy from Target.
6. Bed Head Curlipops Wand - My holy grail curling wand. I’ve used more expensive curling wands in the past and this is still my fave plus it’s under $20 on Amazon!
Let's be friends! Connect with me on Instagram.