10 Favorites // October
I love reading this type of post from some of my favorite bloggers so I’m pretty excited to share this one! I’m going try to post my current 10 favorite things from each month. I’m a little late on this one but I'm definitel still super obsessed with all of these things! Here’s my 10 October favorites:
- Kristin Ess Hair Products - I am so obsessed. Kristin Ess is a celebrity hair stylist and she recently came out with her own line of hair products such as shampoo, conditioner, hair masks, leave in conditioner, etc. Every single product she makes is a little miracle in a bottle. They make my hair so soft and easy to style, so definitely check out her products! Also, I love her line so much that I did a blog about it so you can click here if you missed it. :)
- Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Machine - Omg. We just got this coffee maker and it’s amazing. It makes coffee AND espresso which is totally a game changer. This coffee maker uses pods just like Keurig does, but this is way better. The coffee is really good and it comes directly out of the machine with a layer of foam! I probably use the espresso pods the most though so I can make my iced almond milk lattes from home!
- Target Faux Fur Suede Slippers - These have actually been a favorite of mine for years, but Target only brings them out in Fall/Winter. I have seriously been on the lookout for these since August, and I finally found them last week! I love Uggs, but in my opinion, the Target ones are better. They are just as cute & soft and they’re only $20 so I can just get a new pair whenever they get dirty.
- Blush Adidas Neo Sneakers - LOVE these. They are so cute and comfortable. I wear them all the time, they literally look good with every outfit.
- Riverdale - Okay, how did I just find out about this show?? At the beginning of October I binged the first season on Netflix and got hooked. It is the perfect mix of drama/mystery plus Cole Sprouse is in it, so obviously it’s good. I was dying when I found out that Season 2 was starting up again in the same month! If you haven’t watched this show yet, don’t walk - run to Netflix and watch all of the episodes right now!
- Curlipops 1" Curling Wand - This is a magical curling iron. It heats up so quick and it’s gentle on my hair. I used to use a 1.5” wand but this is way better. It makes the curls a little tighter so that they last way longer. I love having tighter curls initially because then I still have strong waves going even on day three ;)
- Free People Laurie Vegan Crossbody - Cutest bag everrrrr. So many pockets, and comes in so many cute colors. Plus it’s less than $50?? So crazy. I got mine in Amethyst, which is sort of a muted pink shade and I’m so obsessed.
- Dutch Side Braid - Okay, this has been my go to hairstyle lately when I don’t want to use heat on my hair. It’s so cute and once you get the hang of it, it takes less than five minutes to do. I recently made my own tutorial of how to get this kind of braid so click here if you want to learn how to do one yourself!
- My Home Office - We finally finished our home office this month so this is definitely one of my October faves! I love the way it turned out and I actually enjoy going to work in the morning in there. Having my own place dedicated to my work is so helpful and really helps me focus. Check out how it looks here!
- American Eagle Tomgirl Jean - You guys these are on clearance for $30! Such a good deal. These are seriously my favorite pair of jeans. They are so comfy and look cute with everything. I still can’t believe how inexpensive they are because they definitely weren’t on sale when I got them sooo yeah, take advantage.