Festival Season Essentials | 2019
IT IS FESTIVAL SZN and boy do I have a lineup of some festival essentials for you! Woooop wooooop! These are all things that I think will come in handy during festival season so keep reading if you’re currently on the hunt for what to pack.
1. Zenni Eyewear - You can never have too many pairs of sunnies and these are just so good. Zenni offers lots of styles but these are my favorite right now. 2019 forecasts larger, more colorful 70s style sunglasses and these are IT. They’re high quality, really comfortable and protective.
2. G-Shock Sports Watch - This is the S Series GMAS120MF for anyone wondering and I’m obsessed with it. I’m not always much of a watch person but this one is really comfortable and so cute with it’s rose gold elements, plus it makes me feel v nostalgic. It’s water and shock resistant, has an auto LED light and you can even set alarms and timers.
3. Mane Club Hair Masks - I loveee these masks. They are so freaking cute and have been perfect for days when I feel like my hair just needs lil extra help. They are good for all hair types and work to strengthen, repair, condition, tame frizz and add shine. I feel like these all do an equally good job of nourishing my hair but my favorite one is Wild Thang because it smells like coconuts. YUM.
4. Clear Samsonite Backpack - You guys I have been looking for a backpack like this for a long time. Not only am I really into backpacks right now, but lots of stadiums have a clear bag policy so this is PERFECT (and it’s the perfect size). It’s got a little front pocket for easy access to smaller things and it’s also really durable and BPA Free!
5. SIMPLE Mobile Ring Light and Portable Charger - SIMPLE Mobile sent me this ring light and portable charger and I’m obsessed. I’ve never had a selfie ring light before but it is a GAME CHANGER and of course portable chargers are essential. SIMPLE Mobile offers affordable, no-contract plans with unlimited talk and text, with lots of high speed data and phones at really good prices so we love that.
Okay, that’s all for today! Happy festival season!
Send me a dm on Instagram and let me know what festivals you’re going to this year and if this list helped you out!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.