5 Most Instagrammable Places In Oahu
Our recent trip to Oahu was a complete DREAM. It was sad to come back but it's been nice getting back into a routine at home. I always spend way too much money and eat way too much food on vacation (anyone else?!), so it'll be good for us to be home for a bit.
Traveling is so addicting though, ever since we landed back in Phoenix I can't stop thinking about where to next?! I convinced Mihran that we need to cross Paris off our list SOON so we're thinking February!!
I'm really excited to share some of our favorite spots with you guys. Obviously there's hundreds of cute spots in Oahu but these are really just my top five that you should not miss!
1. Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden - It is SO beautiful here. We rented a convertible for the day and we ended up driving around the garden with the top down for almost an hour. It was so amazing, it's crazy to be somewhere so perfect. Admission is free and the people working the visitor center are so friendly. They have a few parking lots (free to park!) inside so you can choose to drive around or park and walk.
2. The Royal Hawaiian - The Royal Hawaiian is a resort located in the middle a really popular shopping area in Honolulu. We visit this area every time we come to Oahu. The resort is PINK and surrounded by super lush greenery, pretty ponds and cute shopping.
3. Kaneohe Bay - We actually found this place by accident and I am so happy we did. The bay is pretty big and you can take a boat out to explore it all, but we just stayed on the little turn off, off the highway. It felt pretty secluded and there was very few people there. The area we were in was basically just a pretty little beach with lots of greenery. There's even a cute wooden swing you can swing on over the water. There was NO ONE on it so that tells you how much other tourists hopefully don't know about it?!
4. Hilton Hawaiian Village - This is where we stay every time we visit Oahu and we are so in love with it!! It is the most perfect resort. It's on huge property with lots of beach, pools, greenery, shopping, food, parrots (lol), koi ponds, etc! Plus there's so many cute lush nooks around every corner. The photo above was just taken in a random corner, and everywhere else on the property is just as beautiful!!
5. Waiola Shave Ice - This is the BEST shave ice on the island for sure. You can add ice cream, custard, toppings, etc. It's SO GOOD. Definitely not your typical shave ice. There's several locations and every location is cute!
Okay, that’s all for now! Hope you guys have the best trip!
Let's be friends! Connect with me on Instagram.